Images to video
Images to video is very sophisticated application, which allows users to convert jpg images or photos into video. Supported video formats: avi (mpeg4), wmv, flv (flash), mov (quicktime), VP8.
Current version 3.0
- Support for h.264 (Mpeg4), Flash video (flv), Windows media video (WMV), Quicktime movie (mov), VP8 (WebM).
- Hardware/software scale
- Hardware accelerated filters like crop and VideoRotate.
- Advanced filtering technologies (using regular expressions)
- Can be executed from command line as a scheduled task
- And many, many others ....
This application can be executed from command line. Also you can run it as a scheduled task.
Command Line Options:
1. You can specify your own separate config.xml file --config "Full path to your config.xml"
2. Background process will process images silently at the background This option is often used on the servers. --backgroundprocess Config options Source directory and destination file (in the configuration.xml) can contain special tag which is replaced by formatted datetime string. See example bellow. c:\video\[[formattimecode=NOW-3600:yyyyMMdd_HH]]_video.avi Example of the result: